Why Fungusware ?
It's software the way you want it.
There's alot of software out there in the ether. So why is it that you can never find software that does exactly what you need?
This is why Fungusware is here !!!!!
The aim is to provide, simple,straightforward applications that simply get the job done, the way you want it done. With this in mind, if you find something missing or something that could be done better in our software. Let us know, we are here to make software you use, software you can't live without, software you love
What's happening @ Fungusware
So, we no longer consider this product BETA as it performs quite nicely. We do feel there could be more features added but that will come in time as more feedback is received.
We are happy to announce a new release of LojiklSweep.
- Corrected some errors when authenticating to DropBox accounts.
- Added better feedback for when Volume Shadow Copy Services can’t be used.
- Reduced the .NET 4 Framework requirement down to ‘Client Profile’ only.
- Ungrouped included folders will now be placed in a ‘Others’ subdirectory. This may require you manually adjust your Backup settings/existing backup locations to account for this change. i.e Everything that previously went into the ‘Advanced’ folder is now in the ‘Others’ folder. You can remove the ‘Advanced’ folder after the next backup if required.
- Added ‘Cycling’ option backup destination. You can now make backups that cycle through folders such as My Backups\1 , My Backups\2 , My Backups\3 etc.
- Made better use of ‘Backup Groups’ and allowed them to be used to reduce the length of backup paths.
- Changed the way “Backup with Full Path” works to assist with the previous option.
- Increased speed of Regular Expression folder exclusion (it was painfully slow)
- Changed ‘My System’ view to make selecting Backup items easier.
- Added Google Chrome backup provider in ‘My System’
- Fixed error when deleting History items.
- Improved History chart readability.
- Fixed creating tasks on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 machines.
- Improved Included/Excluded Folder screen to make it easier and faster.
- Added multi-threaded compression for speed improvements on modern machines.
- Added ability to delete the Trigger from a Backup Schedule.
- Added Day of Week (Numeric) and Day of Year cyclic path specifiers.
- Added Regular Expressions to allow advanced Folder exclusions.
- Fixed a number of bugs.
We’ve made some huge improvements to the BETA version of our XenServer (and soon ESXi Server) simplified backup tool.
Improvements Include :
- Bug Fixes
- Faster and Scalable creation of Backups
- Backups are now full machines and not ‘Templates’ or ‘Snapshots’
- Added saved Locations and Servers for easier configuration.
- Enabled Restoration of Backups
Grab the latest version from here.
Currently most Fungusware software is Free. That's right FREE!
If you like our free software and want to help us meet our hosting and development costs, why not donate a little bit of spare change.
Stuff we like!
Check them out here.
Have a look here.